WINTER FAMILY PACK
Winter Family Pack (4ppl)
From AUD $847.00
Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
Product code: WF Pack
Total Value is $1253 Your Investment $847 YOU SAVE $406
Experience all the best activities on Kangaroo Island with a Winter Family Pack. Activities include sand boarding or tobogganing & quad biking, which is the best way to get some adventure into your holiday.
Starting near beautiful Vivonne Bay, enjoy some of the most picturesque scenery on Kangaroo Island with views of the Southern Ocean.
The pack can be taken as one full day of adventure, or try a new activity each day.
Your package includes:
- All Terrain Quad Adventure for 4 people (2 hours)
- Private Tour Upgrade
- Hire of 4 Sandboards or Toboggans (Unlimited Use)
- Hire of 4 Helmets for boarding (Unlimited Use)
Welcome to the All Terrain Adventure Tour. We provide helmets, goggles and gloves, and all tours start with getting the safety gear on before we head out to the practice track. Following instruction on safe riding and operation of a quad, you will do laps of the practice track until you feel safe and comfortable.
Then you’ll head off on tour with an experienced guide. This tour is suitable for everyone from first time to experienced riders, and every tour is adapted to the riders abilities. Minimum age for a rider on the All Terrain Adventure Quad Tour is 6 years.
The first part of the tour is along an open trail, giving you time to get comfortable on your bike before we go through some winding bush trails, there’s big sandy berms which are great fun to ride on, through the trees is our favourite section of track.
The tour then heads through some farm land which is flat and smooth, giving you the chance to ride quicker, you get to go as fast as you feel safe and comfortable, but at no time is there any pressure to keep up with other riders. There’s plenty to see along the way, depending on the weather and time of year we can see kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, goannas, echidnas and eagles.
With the energy you have left, we’ve included a day of boarding at Little Sahara. With dunes towering up to 70m above sea level, the view is spectacular. With a choice of sand boards and toboggans, you can choose whether you stand up or sit down. Start on the smaller slopes and work your way up, it won’t be long before you’re flying down the dunes. We’ll give you bees wax to help the board slide, and guarantee that your board will slide on both wet and dry sand.
11 Point Guarantee
- 1 100 % Customer Satisfaction or Get Your Money Back GUARANTEED!
- 2 We Can Train You To Ride Safely GUARANTEED!
- 3 Environmental Sustainability GUARANTEED!
- 4 All Tours Operate In All Weather - We’ve Got The Gear For You To Stay Dry GUARANTEED!
- 5 You Can See Australian Native Animals In Their Natural Environment - Wildlife Viewing GUARANTEED!
- 6 No Minimum Numbers – We Will Run A Tour Just for You GUARANTEED!
- 7 Flexible Time & Date – Change Your Booking For Free GUARANTEED!
- 8 Small Group with Personalised Service GUARANTEED!
- 9 Quality Equipment – We Have The Best Gear For You GUARANTEE!
- 10 Local Knowledge - If We Don't Know, We Know Who Does GUARANTEED!
- 11 Stay In Contact and Provide Excellent Customer Service GUARANTEED!